From Victim to Victor | New Edition!
With 33 Inspiring Bonus Links & Tip Sheets
The secret is out of the box! We want life to be an easy path, but it is not. Life is difficult; it is also challenging and exciting adventure, a treasured gift. How do we move past the wounds of the past that we all face? Words make worlds, thoughts create our perspective. consciousness and perspective are everything.
Victors choose the hard road, the path of personal power and positive change. They chose to take the road less traveled. A road of life by design, a path that reflects their values and their vision. Victims choose the easier path and in so doing become prisoners of a life spent by default. Victors live life with passion and purpose, victims just spend their life on autopilot, on a journey of default in which they dance to another man’s drummer and never find their true path. Victims and victors come in all sizes, shapes, economic and social classes. If you look closely you will see them in every station of life. If you look closely, you will see that both under-achievers and over-achievers are victims of the same wound. They both seek validation, in different ways. But, the only true validation we have comes from inside out. It is the validation and internal power we feel and live when we engage our truest faith, hope, courage, integrity and humanity. It is the empowerment we feel when we recognize that we each have an important role to play, no matter how large or small in a greater purpose.
If you are victor reach out this week and inspire a colleague, friend or loved one to seize the day with passion and purpose. If you are a victim, do not despair. Carpe diem. You can change your thoughts, your beliefs, your habits to reflect your personal power and your ability to live life by design. The first step starts with awareness and appreciation. Each day, each moment holds the seed of possibility for positive change and growth. What is your drummer? What is your design? What dreams and values do you hold dear to your heart that you need to express? Are we impelled and propelled forward by values that speak to our true purpose, or by ego that will hold us in the embrace of false security and meaningless victories?
It is never too late to embrace self-love and self-worth from inside out! You can choose to walk the hero’s journey to the destination of our choice, to a life well spent. The choice is now. If you hear the call, take one small step today to move past fear, past habitual excuses, past negative self talk and self-criticism that holds you back. Tomorrow take another step towards a greater goal. Hear the call. Victory awaits you.
More on Personal Leadership and Empowerment? YOU Betcha!
- The Secret to Personal Development
- The Empowerment Compendium
- Against All Odds: A true story of hope, faith, courage and leadership
- Remove The Wall To Your Greatest Potential
- 2 Minute Tune Up for Over Achievers AND Under Achievers
- Getting Back On Track When You Have Hit A Wall
- Break Through A Performance Plateau
- Five Ways To Lead Forward And Champion The Challenge
- Five Ways To Take Control Of Your Potential
- Ten Ways To Lead Forward In The Face Of Complexity And Change
- The 18 Word Success Formula
- The Secret To Success Is Failing Forward | A Critical Life & Leadership Skill
- Is There Something Constructive About Discontent? YOU Betcha-10 Tips and Posts
- Live and Lead Forward | Connect and Contribute
- Get Energized, Empowered & Solution Focused-3 Steps
- Self Talk-7 Powerful Steps
- The Secret to Peace and Prosperity
- PMS-Post Millenium Syndrome And How To Get Rid Of It
- The Pause-A 3 Min Exercise to Recharge & Repower
- Ten Steps To A Happier More Successful YOU
- True Happiness-Transformational Joy
- True Power-True Happiness
- The Happiness Compendium
- 4 Ways to Kickstart Happiness
- Get Happier Tip Sheet
- Rediscover Your Genius
- Turning Problems Around
- From Victim to Victor
- The Power of WHAT (not how)
- Look Within You Are The Secret
- Living And Leading The Dream-If Not Now WHEN?
- The Life You Truly Want and Need
Great Read Book Review and Excerpt
Dare-Dream-Do by Whitney Johnson
I am committed to helping smart people and organizations use changes-challenges-strengths to optimize and catalyze their potential by building their 3Q Leadership Edge.
Use changes and challenges to improve whole brain thinking, engagement, empowerment, communication, management, leadership…career success?
Yes, the proof is in ten years of inspiring and outstanding 3Q results!
Irene Becker | Just Coach It-The 3Q Edge™ | IQ-EQ-SQ for Reach-Resonance-Results
Executive Coaching, Consulting, Training and Keynotes with a 3Q Edge™
Face to face and/or virtually by telephone, video conferencing or skype!
3Q Leadership Blog- 25,000+ Social Media Followers & Growing
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter @justcoachit
Tel: (1) 416-671-4726 Skype: beckerirene