Here are 9 MINDFUL MOTIVATIONS to INSPIRE you:
1. Brain Baffles.. Think of something that completely baffles and bewilders you, something you’ve never completely understood, but that you’ve always wanted to know. Search and research all you can about it. Motivation is what self-starters use to dig deep and keep digging! Find out all you can. It not only great to exercise your mind, but to keep it strong
2. Create Continuously. We were born to create. . Perhaps you have a pet project that you’ve had on the back burner and you’ll get around to it someday. Take the time today to steer your skills into your strongest suit.
3. Cultivate Curiosity. Be insatiably curious about absolutely everything. ALWAYS ASK and WONDER WHY! Curiosity is the door. Motivation is the key! Be ever HUNGRY for answers! Ask questions that maintain your sense of wonder.
4. Extra Effort. Half-hearted anything never wins the day. Be completely committed. Take the time necessary to accomplish. Invest extra time in yourself; improvements, projects and service above self. The extra effort you contribute will contribute to your success; success that is fueled by your motivation.
5. Face Fears. When you do this, the mountain you’re dreading turns into a molehill. Let your faith be the motivation that helps you conquer challenges. To quote Napoleon Hill, “What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve. Believe in the beauty of your being. Feed your faith, starve your worries so that when life storms you are anchored in peace with life’s storms assail you.
6. Nix Negativity. Never allow negativity to adversely effect you. Turn the tables by giving negativity a crushing blow. Annihilate apathy, crush complacency, paralyze procrastination! Allowing any form of negativity into your life is akin to putting sugar in your gas tank. It may look sweet on the surface, but you won’t run right and you’ll conk out before you get to your destination.
7. Regular reading. With today’s technology, it’s easier than ever with digital downloads and devices to take your reading with you. If you’re a passenger, use the time to read because being better informed inspires new ideas, new ways to solve problems and find new opportunities.
8. Schedule Success. Schedule your tasks. Use your time wisely to accomplish what is on your timetable without putting off until tomorrow. Devote a set amount of time to each task or project. Cut out as many distractions as possible. As Benjamin Franklin said, ” If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!“ Long-range planning is accomplished by setting a schedule and sticking to it.
9. Time Travel. Imagine that you have taken a trip in a time machine. You’re ten years down the road and you meet with yourself. One burning question is all you have on your mind and want to know of yourself: Is what you are doing making a difference?
Returning to NOW, ask yourself, “What am I BECOMING?” May this post be the motivation you need to EXCITE, IGNITE and INCITE you!
William (a.k.a. Bill) Butler is a certified John C. Maxwell life coach who loves to add value to others. Aspiring to be a great humanitarian, he lives by his motto: Be Love To Others. Bill is also a lifetime gifted SOCAN member, poet and songwriter with a soon to be released novel. Bill can be reached at email@example.com Twitter @wiarbu or @BeLoveToOthers Facebook.com/wiarbu Google+: William A. Butler
More motivating and inspiring personal development posts? YOU Betcha!
Turn Negativity Around: 3 Practical, Purposeful Ways to Reset the Internal GPS
The Empowerment Compendium
The Happiness Compendium
Remove the Wall to Your Greatest Potential
Five Ways to Take Control of Your Potential
Five Ways to Communicate and Lead Forward
The Secret to Peace and Prosperity
Our Greatest Hope: New Edition
From Victim to Victor: New Edition
The Secret to Personal Development and Growth
Irene Becker | Just Coach It-The 3Q Edge™ | IQ-EQ-SQ for Reach-Resonance-Results
Executive Coaching, Consulting, Training and Keynotes with a 3Q Edge™
Face to face and/or virtually by telephone, video conferencing or skype!
3Q Leadership Blog- 26,000+ Social Media Followers & Growing
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter @justcoachit
Tel: (1) 416-671-4726 Skype: beckerirene