The Individual & Organizational Imperative for 3Q Leadership
A Compendium of Practical and Powerful 3Q Leadership Insights and Strategies
Leadership and great leadership development depend upon our ability to empower, engage, learn-relearn new ways to optimize the best in ourselves and others. “Even poor leaders can change their spots” Jack Zenger, Joseph Folkman Harvard Business Review
Aspiring to great leadership in our lives, our work and our organizations is critical. We must rise to the challenge before us, or remain stuck in a place of stasis, complacency, rigidity or reactivity that fuels decline.
Not everyone wants to be a leader, but we must all hone our leadership skills in order to become successful pioneers in a brave new world where change, challenge, complexity and opportunity will confront us every step of the way.
We need great leaders who champion us forward and guide us towards a better present and future. Great leadership is grown from refusing to be broken or defeated in the face of the greatest challenges and failures; but using them to develop new ways, better ways of thinking, communicating and doing that inspire the best in oneself and others.
Great leadership is mirrored in the thought and actions of those who lead forward! Great leadership is championed and furthered by those who understand that it is our ability to work together to develop a better present and future that will guide us forward or take us to the abyss of decline and destruction.
Great leadership includes (to quote, McKinsey and Company) “motivating people means going beyond money“.Great leaders means more that strategic thought and the ability and experience to drive execution; it means honing one’s ability to empower others.
Great leadership is a 3Q equation supported by courage. Courage grows each time we align intelligence (IQ) humanity (EQ) + integrity (SQ). Results are achieved when not only play to strengths, but USE changes, challenges, stressors even failures to R-E-A-C-H (Redirect focus-Empower confidence-Actualize potential-Harvest results)
A Compendium Practical and Powerful 3Q Leadership Insights and Strategies:
- Leadership Skills That Grow At The Speed Of Change And Challenges | 3Q Leadership Benefits And Why I Have Dedicated My Life To This Work ( http://buff.ly/14fTJ6v )
- 21st Century Leadership Lessons and Skills | From Pain To Gain: Ten 21st Century Leadership Lessons Learned ( http://buff.ly/17HILah )
- The Better Workplace-Ten Powerful Steps Forward: Women and Leadership-An Important Post For Women and Men ( http://buff.ly/14fVnov )
- Building/Actualizing Your Leadership and TRAINING ROI: Winning The Silent War Destroying People And Organizations From Inside Out ( http://buff.ly/17HKwEk )
- The Thriving Organization: Practical Insights And Steps | Ten Power Steps Out Of Jurassic Park ( http://buff.ly/1emKMha )
- Building Social, Virtual and Cross Generational Communication & Leadership | Great Leaders go from now to how by building social, virtual and cross generational leadership. ( http://bit.ly/1aDbyfb )
- Embracing What Leadership Really Means | Great leaders negotiate dark corners with the integrity-courage-humanity + wisdom to see thru + past the fog! ( http://bit.ly/14Sbibr )
- Developing Communities of Purpose for reach, resonance and results | Great Leaders are relationship builders-communicators + strategic thinkers who build Communities of Purpose ( http://bit.ly/LbvSZe )
- Leadership And Social Responsibility | Great Leaders champion the individual and organizational imperative to do good in the world. ( http://bit.ly/10MI5MS
- Building 3Q Leadership strengths-Transforming pain into gain; developing learning, living organizations. | Great leaders use complexity and change to optimize purpose, potential and results. ( http://bit.ly/12V6XnL )
- Addressing/Resolving problems that threaten individual and organizational health | Great Leaders win the war with 5 wolves ( http://bit.ly/XOs1K7 )
- Talent Optimization: Using strengths, challenges and changes to learn and lead forward | Great leaders illuminate the path in the face of complexity and change.
- Championing women and men leading forward together. | Great Leaders repair and bridge the gender leadership gap. ( http://bit.ly/ZKqaVC )
- Using change to lead forward. | Great leaders know that change is not threat, it is our greatest hope. ( http://bit.ly/RTtBKH )
- 7 Leadership Commitments | Great Leaders champion 7 commitments that drive Me-We leadership and organizational culture ( http://bit.ly/JjMQBH )
- Motivating And Empowering Greatness | Great Leaders empower the best in themselves and others in times of prosperity and times of challenge ( http://bit.ly/VRe0rP )
- Embracing the power of human potential. Great leaders disrupt the status quo with new, better and faster ways to learn/relearn, collaborate and lead fwd ( http://bit.ly/10HMimk )
- Building Employee Engagement | Ten Steps to Successful Employee Engagement
Leadership and great leadership development depends upon our ability to empower, engage, learn-relearn new ways to optimize the best in ourselves and others. “Even poor leaders can change their spots” Jack Zenger, Joseph Folkman Harvard Business Review
More Compendiums? YOU Betcha
More on 3Q Personal Development, Leadership Development and Organizational Development? You betcha. I go the distance for my clients face to face, by telephone, skype or video conferencing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: (416-671-4726) Skype: beckerirene
Irene Becker | Just Coach It-The 3Q Edge™ | IQ-EQ-SQ for Reach-Resonance-Results
Executive Coaching, Consulting, Training and Keynotes with a 3Q Edge™
Face to face and/or virtually by telephone, video conferencing or skype!
3Q Leadership Blog- 26,000+ Social Media Followers & Growing
email@example.com Twitter @justcoachit
Tel: (1) 416-671-4726 Skype: beckerirene