The Ultimate How to Post: A Compendium of Practical, Powerful Tips with a 3Q Focus for Results in Disruptive, Turbulent Times
Do you want to transform changes, challenges, turning points into levers for your greatest potential? Rethink your thinking? Build improved communication, collaboration and results across internal or external boundaries? There is no time like the present to think, lead, communicate and succeed forward. Yes, this may be the biggest “HOW TO” post ever.
Playing to strengths is no longer enough. It feels good, because we have all been trained to build upon our strengths, but the reality before us speaks to not only optimizing strengths but finding new ways, faster and better ways to use changes, challenges, turning points, stressors and even failures as levers for our greatest potential. The reality before us speaks to building our 3Q Edge™, three strengths and a new mindset that help us grow, evolve, collaborate and succeed at the speed of change, challenges and turning points.
May you peruse the following articles, videos and radio interviews and choose topics and practical advice that speaks to your power, your potential and your ability to use what is to create what can be in your life, your work, your people….YOUR world. Carpe diem. We are all pioneers in a brave new world. Those who succeed will have the courage and insight to find new, faster and better ways forward.
- The Ten Best Posts 2014 on Leading and Succeeding in Disruptive/Turbulent Times
- 6 Ways to Build Enlightened Self Interest for a Better Future
- Possibility Thinking, Doing and Results-A 3Q Tableaux of Critical Strengths
- REACH™ five step coaching-Building 5 Benchmarks of Leadership and Success
- Using Failure to Succeed- 7 Ways to Build a Critical Life, Leadership and Business Skill
Radio Interview: Moving From Pain To Gain in Life and Career | My interview by Deb Scott, The Best People We Know Radio Show
- 3Q Leadership™ Exposed-Realizing Leadership Magazine Cover Story
- Ten Ways to Build Great Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Women and Leadership-An Important Post For Women and Men
- Free eBook-Leading and Succeeding in Disruptive Times-A 3Q Edge™ Primer
- Building Constructive Discontent-A Critical 3Q Life and Leadership Strength
Video Interview: Leading and Succeeding at the Speed of Change/Challenges | My interview for Extraordinary Women TV by Shannon Skinner
- Against All Odds-My Personal Story of Courage, Integrity and Leadership (Genesis of my 3Q work and model)
- Words Make Worlds-Opening the Door to a Better Present and Future
- Cool Tools-Tools that take 3 minutes for less to help you recharge, refocus and repower!
- TeamBuilding Toolkit for Disruptive Times
- Actualize Your Greatest Potential NOW-A Cheat Sheet of 3Q Tips
Change is a constant, using the changes and challenges we face as positive, powerful levers for our greatest potential and results is a new way of thinking, a better way of doing. The velocity of challenges, turning points and opportunities we face individually and collectively will continue to accelerate, our ability to use all three to build smart leadership, strategic and innovative thought, communication excellence, collaboration and results is REAL and critical.
We are all pioneers in a brave new world. Those who succeed will have the courage and insight to find new, faster and better ways forward. Focus forward, develop your ability to become a possibility thinker and doer. Hone your 3Q Edge™, build your advantage at the speed of change, challenges and complexity because YOU can! Start today. Get inspired by what you can do, build and accomplish.
Image Credit: Presenter Media and Big Stock Photo
Anything else? YES. Our new website and blog with expanded collaborators, programs and services for individuals, organizations and emerging leaders debuts end April. Stay Tuned!
Are you ready to find a new way, a better and faster way to build strong leadership, communication influence and career success at the speed of change/challenges? We are here to help!
Irene Becker | Just Coach It-The 3Q Edge™ | Face to Face, By Telephone, Skype or Video Conferencing
Programs, Services and Keynotes for a Better, Stronger Tomorrow
email@example.com Twitter @justcoachit Tel: (1) 416-671-4726 Skype: beckerirene